Tuesday, March 1, 2011

When Waxing Should You Shower Before

50 + winner is ....

Hello, dear.

Even if only 6 people took part in the competition for phone pocket,

I have now been drawn. Many Thanks to 6 people.

But as it unfortunately is only one price (75 + readers have not yet reached)
it can only be one winner.

head high But, for interline interval soon start my big Easter raffle, for which I have already found a lot of sponsors.
too, is an open competition for all.

So will my readers, lest you missed it.

So now, but the draw:

first Chatzi
second Tani trouble
third Nicole
4.Sampaguita
5.gafi1
6.Jessi

And the Winner is ......

Tani trouble ....

Congratulations, please sign up in the next 7 days with me, otherwise forfeit the right to profits and will be given away again.

your LG Trixi

0 comments:

Post a Comment