Saturday, March 5, 2011

97 328i Valve Cover Replacement

Something about me

Hey girls (:
I found that day at TimeToCreateYourBeauty and found him so great, that I make him ;-) wanted
first One thing, without which you do not go out of the house?
-My cell phone, it can always be something
second Favorite makeup brand?
-Since I rarely make-up, there is no need that question ;-) I think third
Favorite flowers?
-Red Rose
4th Favorite clothing store?
-Ernstings or Takko
5th Favorite perfume?
-side test of my product Womanity and Beauty, these two are definitely my favorite perfume ;-) sixth
High heels or flat shoes?
definitely flat-Shih, I have children and there always must go on foot be that goes with high heels not
7th Do you write good music?
-eighth hmmmmmmm no comment ;-)
Favorite colors?
-rose, pink and turquoise
9th Do you drink energy drinks?
-No, not my taste
10th Do you drink juice?
-From time to time orange juice or grape juice
11th Do you like to swim?
-Unfortunately for my partner and my children, no, unfortunately, so does my partner to part with our kids take
12th Do you eat french fries with your fork?
-Jepp
13th Favorite face cream?
-no specific
14th Want times married?
Yes definitely
15th Will you be angry quickly?
-Only if I am to the very Irritating, which lasted for some time but so few people in my life already managed
16th Do you believe in ghosts?
-Never ever
17th Any phobias?
-Of course, spiders, rats, mice, and all this stuff
18th You chew on your nails?
-No more, earlier ^ ^
19th Have you ever had a near-Toderlebnis?
-Am not so sure
20th Do you drink coffee?
-used very much since I do not may smoke more than 2 cups a day tastes, not to me so

So now I'm curious who still participate. I will not let certain days but surprised. Would be glad to Com ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment